- The Martial Arts begins and ends with respect.
- Bow upon entering and leaving the dojo, indicating your respect for that place.
- Diligently follow the instructions given by your instructor and your seniors.
- Thoughtless and careless actions such as whistling, singing, and social conversation have no place in the dojo.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Refrain from engaging another student in idle talking and make the best use of the time given for your class.
- Practice in a business-like manner. If you need to rest, do so in an area where you will not interfere with another's workout.
- Person to person relationship in the dojo must be reinforced by courtesy and affection.
- You are responsible for keeping your conduct under control inside and outside of the dojo.